Additional and detailed information about the use of personal data:
Who is responsible for processing data?
Identity: LÁMPARAS SCHULLER S.A.
Mailing address: Calle Verano 51, 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz
Phone number: +34 916 77 45 40
Why do we process your personal data?
We process the personal data that helps us achieve the following:
- To abide by the duty of disclosure and to obtain the consent required by the new European directive on the protection of personal data.
- To manage the relationship with the client; to generate budgets or commercial proposals; and in the event that they become a customer, to enact the contractual relationship, the corresponding billing and the payment for services, with regards to the delivery of consulting services on various matters of law enforcement and legal advice. Supplying data with this purpose is obligatory; otherwise the contract cannot be fulfilled.
- To send communications, opinion or news articles, or informative circulars written in our departments and relating to our activities unless you make a clear objection by any means.
What data do we process?
Within the framework of the services that our company offers and restricted to the agreed-upon goals, only the data that you have provided and that is strictly necessary for the correct handling of the contractual relationship and/or the delivery of services will be processed.
How long will we process your data for?
The personal data that you supply us will either be stored as long as this contractual/commercial relationship is in force, or for tax purposes for a five-year period beginning at the point of the last business transaction, in keeping with the law. However, as long as the party concerned does not request the deletion of the data, we will retain it in order to send commercial communications that might be of interest. You can always exercise the rights recognized by current legislation by getting in touch, in a way that suits you, as explained bellow.
What makes data processing legitimate?
The legal basis for processing your data is either, the execution of the necessary service contract to carry out our commercial operation, or, it is legitimized by your consent as an individual and primary stakeholder.
Who will your data be sent to?
Your data will not be sent to any third party that is not related to the service being provided, except because of legal obligations. In the event that this that this changes, you will be informed and duly be asked for consent for such a release of data. Please note that no international transfers will be made. Please also note, however, that for services to be delivered correctly it may be the case that other service providers contracted by our company (tasked with data processing) are allowed access to the personal data to fulfill their functions.
Because of its commitment to privacy and protection of the User’s information, our company will only choose service providers who offer sufficient guarantees that they apply appropriate technical and organizational measures. In such a way that the data is processed in keeping with the applicable legislation with regards to data protection and that the service providers guarantee the protection of the User’s rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation whether we are processing personal data that may or may not be related to them. In this regard, you are entitled to request:
- Access: The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation from those tasked with processing of whether or not their personal data is being processed, as well as detailed information about specific aspects of the processing that they are carrying out.
- Amendment: The interested party has the right to amend inaccurate personal data or to complete incomplete data relating to them.
- Withdrawal:The interested party has the right to ask for the withdrawal of their personal data, withdrawal will in any case be subject to the limits established in the regulatory standard.
- Limitations to data processing: The interested party has the right to ask for limitations regarding the processing of their personal data.
- Objection to data processing: Interested parties have the right to, in specific circumstances and for personal reasons, object to their data being processed. The company will stop processing this data, except for legitimate and overriding reasons or to make or defend against possible complaints.
- Right to data portability: I.e. they have the right to receive the personal data concerning them, in a structured format, for common usage, and machine readable, that they had given to a data controller and transmit it to another data controller.
- You can exercise these rights by addressing the data controller. To do this, you can use the contact details at the beginning of this document. For more information about exercising your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Similarly, please note that if you see fit, you also have the right at any point to withdraw consent for a specific purpose, without it affecting the legality of the data processing that was done based on consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you believe that your rights have not been properly respected, you may file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es
Our security measures
LÁMPARAS Schuller S.A. has adopted the necessary and appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the risk level involved in data processing and its impact on people’s rights in order to guarantee the security of personal data processing that are required at all times by the legislation. However, the user be aware that at present Internet security measures are not infallible and it is therefore not safe from any possible illegal and undue intrusions. These are not the responsibility of LÁMPARAS SCHULLER S.A. since it has acted with due diligence to protect the data as determined by the Law.